Tablet - Training Video Library
Tablet Setup Instructions
IGNORE ALERT "The connected charger will take longer to charge. To charge faster, use the original charger and cable..."
- Power On Tablet (hold button on top left).
- Select the Gear icon at the top right of operating instructions screen (Password: 6456 - Submit).
- Select “Location Setup” from left column, and then type in the course name you want to find in the top search field. Watch out for extra spaces when typing the course name.
- If needed, verify the way your course is titled in the database by searching for the course at https://skydroid.net/courses.php. If the course is not in the database skip to the WiFi Download Method.
- If the course name starts like Country Club or Golf Club, search by the unique part of the course name instead.
- Be PATIENT it may take up to 2 minutes for the file to be located. Do not click on the screen repeatedly or too quickly. If you press on the screen too many times a pop up will display asking for a Kiosk password, which will cause you to have to restart this entire process.
- If there is a pop asking if you want to end the program or wait. Always select Wait.
- Select the desired course file that is displayed right below the course search field (Hit Save, then ok).
- Only tap the course file name once every 5 seconds to reduce the chances of the app crashing.
- Verify that this is done correctly
- Select “Exit” tab from the left column when finished.
- Press the “Start” button and hole selection to confirm tablet has been set up correctly.
**If you cannot locate the course file at https://skydroid.net/courses.php reach out to your Club Car representative. Club Car will need to map the course, which may take a couple days. When this is finished follow the instructions on how to download a file.**
Tablet Setup - WiFi Download Method
- Tap Screen Repeatedly (20x/second)
- Enter 1234 as PIN
- Setup WiFi connection
- Press Back Button
- Navigate to Gear Icon, then enter passcode 6456
- Select “Location Setup” tab on the left side.
- When the data fields load, scroll to bottom of screen
- Press the “Download A Course” button
- Navigate to the correct course
- Note: This course will need to be mapped first, so contact Club Car contact to make sure this is completed.
- Select “Save” button on top of screen
- Press OK to confirm
- Select “Exit” tab on the left side (you may need to scroll screen up to see this).
- Verify that course file loaded correctly
- Press Start button on Operating Instructions page
- Select 9/18 holes
- Verify course name is correct (top left)