Top 5 Critical Success Factors for Tempo Walk Launches
Proper New User Training
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Tempo Walk weigh?
- 95 lbs. without the bag
- When fully charged 36 holes on most courses
- We are launching this product in Black only
- Lithium Ion, maintenance free battery
- Tempo Walk can keep up with even the fastest walkers!
- Tempo Walk will follow you until you turn off the transmitter, but to get your club you will need to turn it off, or Tempo Walk will back away from you. In that regard, Tempo Walk is self-teaching.
- The unit stays 3-5’ behind you depending on speed/terrain
- Absolutely not this is a safety hazard, and the product will not operate correctly. The transmitter must be worn in the small of the back.
- Rental prices will be set by your course
- Tempo Walk is not available for personal purchase, only for courses
- It is great in normal rain. Down pours however may trip safety sensors
- Each unit is mutually exclusive from other units
- It will carry a payload of 50 Lbs.
- Putting your child’s bag in with yours is no problem.
- Yes, with ease.
- It will hold 6-12oz cans.
- Yes, but very slowly
- The unit has a neutral function so you can roll it out of trouble.
- The dashboard has a stop light system for battery level. Green- fine for 18 holes, Yellow- fine for 9 holes, Red-get it back to barn ASAP. Note: If the battery runs completely down, the wheels will lock up. Tempo Walk must be carried home on a flatbed utility cart.
- If the green light is solid, it has power. If it begins blinking green, it is getting low, recharge ASAP.
- The NOCO charger light will be solid green, indicating 100% Charged.
- The orange charging light turns off.
- This is the first truly autonomous caddie, and as such it uses many technologies. GPS, Cellular, ultrasound and Bluetooth are just a few.
- Absolutely, 95 lbs. spread across robust tires makes Tempo Walk very course friendly
- How much does it cost to host Tempo Walks on my course?
- There are absolutely no upfront payments or "out of pocket" costs required to enjoy Tempo Walk at your club.
- Club Car will handle the maintenance
- Tempo Walk has been extensively tested on Blue Ridge Mountain courses, and can climb virtually any hill a golf cart can.
- Most clubs start with 4 Tempo Walks, but we can increase this amount as course demand dictates.
- The majority of Tempo Walk renters are already walkers (87% of renters switch from carry or push-carts), so any reduction in cart fees is minimal. In addition, the incremental income from walkers switching to Tempo Walk exceeds this amount multiple times over.
- Yes, unless the course is extremely wet (i.e. lots of standing water). Tempo Walk is lightweight at less than 100 lbs. and comes equipped with wide turf tires, so it has virtually no impact on the course
- This may seem counterintuitive, but clubs with caddy programs are our most active courses. We believe this is because the membership is already accustomed to walking with a caddy.
- Tempo Walk plays a complementary role at these clubs filling in when caddies are unavailable, like late afternoons and when students return to school. A good example would be Westwood CC in Rocky River, Ohio. They have an excellent program with over 200 caddies, and the club and membership love having Tempo Walks!
- Each unit has been designed to sit up on its backside, so we can fit 4+ Tempo Walks in the space of 1 golf car.