Course Setup Information
Unpacking your Tempo Walks
Hang chargers off the ground, visible, and with easy access for charging
Find a place for Transmitters to charge with provided power strip.
IGNORE ALERT "The connected charger will take longer to charge. To charge faster, use the original charger and cable..."
- Power On Tablet (hold button on top left).
- Select the Gear icon at the top right of operating instructions screen (Password: 6456 - Submit).
- Select “Location Setup” from left column, and then type in the course name you want to find in the top search field.
- If needed, verify the way your course is titled in the database by searching for the course at https://skydroid.net/courses.php. If the course is not in the database skip to the WiFi Download Method.
- If the course name starts like Country Club or Golf Club, search by the unique part of the course name instead.
- Be PATIENT it may take up to 2 minutes for the file to be located. Do not click on the screen repeatedly or too quickly. If you press on the screen too many times a pop up will display asking for a Kiosk password, which will cause you to have to restart this entire process.
- If there is a pop asking if you want to end the program or wait. Always select Wait.
- Select the desired course file that is displayed right below the course search field (Hit Save, then ok).
- Only tap the course file name once every 5 seconds to reduce the chances of the app crashing.
- Verify that this is done correctly
- Select “Exit” tab from the left column when finished.
- Press the “Start” button and hole selection to confirm tablet has been set up correctly.
Tablet Setup - WiFi Download Method
**If you cannot locate the course file at https://skydroid.net/courses.php reach out to your Club Car representative. Club Car will need to map the course, which may take a couple days. When this is finished follow the instructions on how to download a file.**
- Tap Screen Repeatedly (20x/second)
- Enter 1234 as PIN
- Setup WiFi connection
- Press Back Button
- Navigate to Gear Icon, then enter passcode 6456
- Select “Location Setup” tab on the left side.
- When the data fields load, scroll to bottom of screen
- Press the “Download A Course” button
- Navigate to the correct course
- Note: This course will need to be mapped first, so contact Club Car contact to make sure this is completed.
- Select “Save” button on top of screen
- Press OK to confirm
- Select “Exit” tab on the left side (you may need to scroll screen up to see this).
- Verify that course file loaded correctly
- Press Start button on Operating Instructions page
- Select 9/18 holes
- Verify course name is correct (top left)